Flour Mill Manager – Oman Flour Mills SAOG
Location: Muscat, Oman
Job Title: Flour Mill Manager
Company: Oman Flour Mills Company SAOG
City and Country: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Job description: As part of Flour Mill Management, providing support to the COO in driving and motivating the team to achieve set goals, increase their performance and deliver effective, efficient and financially sound solutions
- Co-ordinate planning with Head Miller / Mill Supervisors and Sales.
- Ensure all products produced is consistent to company standards and specifications.
- Ensure products are manufactured (and delivered where applicable) according to food safety and hygiene standards.
- Monitor all current production laboratory reports.
- Liaise with Laboratory and Bakery personnel in the development of new products.
- Liaise with Marketing in investigating and resolving complaints.
- Ensure compliance to all current policies and procedures of Flour Mill.
- Attend weekly production marketing and quality meeting.
- Overview maintenance of all plant machinery in conjunction with maintenance manager/supervisor.
- Liase with QC department for details/ingredients/quality issues.
- Planning of plant alterations and remodels.
- Review technical performance and costs.
- Set & review the performance targets.
- Forecast, plan and oversee activities in the department to ensure efficient production Operations.
- Coordinate with purchase department in case of any new purchase requirements and assist in the procurement of flour ingredients and ensure optimum raw material usage and stock.
- Implement, Monitor & Ensure compliance to integrated management systems (ISO 19001, 180 14001 & HACCP) & GMP’s to improve internal process control, environmental management & Food Safety).
- Graduate in Science / Milling.
- Diploma in Flour Milling technology or equivalent is a must
Send your CV to: email@example.com