Chief Executive Officer – Oman Flour Mills SAOG
Location: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Company: Oman Flour Mills SAOG
City and Country: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
As part of the Executive Management team the Chief Executive Officer in partnership with the Board is responsible for the strategic growth, overall productivity and profitability of Oman Flour Mills Company SAOG (OFM). The Chief Executive officer is responsible for:
- Providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Board of Directors and the executive management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
- Ensuring that OFM achieves its set business goals through effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing organizing and timely decision making.
- Implementing the strategic projects with overall control on the strategic targets and taking corrective action as and when required to achieve the strategic objectives of OFM
- Oman Flour Mill’s complete Operations, Human Resources Development and profitability in the market.
- Overseeing the performance of the group companies and providing necessary inputs
Summary of the Job Role
Overseeing and ensuring that the day to day operations are smooth while having in focus the long term sustainability and growth of the organization by working in accordance with the direction and policies established by the Board.
- Ensure that OFM continues to achieve all of the set growth and operational plans.
- Ensure that OFM is run efficiently, profitably and help represent the best interest of the shareholders.
- Regularly interact with the Board of Directors and ensure that the Board is well informed about the overall performance of the company.
- Keep the Board / Investors and the other relevant stakeholders informed about the opportunities and challenges faced by the company and develop inclusive, proactive decisions for the sustained growth of the company.
- Ensure interests of the company are contractually, legally and financially safe guarded.
- Ensure that the performances of the group companies are aligned with their respective growth targets and also in alignment with the overall objectives of the group.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management / Finance / Marketing / Engineering (Engineering Degree preferred)
- Master’s Degree in Management preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Operations or General Management out of which 10 years should be in senior management positions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing industry (Milling/ food manufacturing will be preferred)
- Proven skills in managing manufacturing operations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactive, diverse and inclusive manufacturing organization
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a well diversified team
- Effective problem- solving, mediation and public relations skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi task and work in a dynamic, fast- paced, challenging work environment
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations
- Sound decision making ability & ability to work under intense pressure
- Good business acumen
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Good understanding of business management, strategic planning and financial oversight
- Experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration of senior management
- Good exposure to global food grain business/market, macroeconomic policies and financial analysis
Please Click here to view the detailed job description
Apply in Confidence: If you have the required experience, knowledge, skills, and attitude to succeed in this challenging position, please send a detailed resume including your salary expectations, within 7 days of this advertisement. Please quote “CEO – OFM” in the subject line and send the resume to:
Advanced Business Consultants
Human Resources Management (HRM) Division
PO Box 698, PC 133, Sultanate of Oman
Or E mail to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (file size less than 1 MB)
Note : Only those candidates whose resume meets the Job profile shall be contacted