Targeting technical millers from the Sub Saharan African, the Maghreb and the Middle East regions and providing them with a professional and business platform customized to cater to their market challenges.
Benefiting local millers from top quality papers dealing with technical and regional challenges. Providing a networking space to discover the latest technologies and solutions presented by international suppliers.
Who should attend?
The IAOM MEA Regional Forums are open to:
- Technical Staff,
- Head Millers,
- Production Managers,
- Machinery Suppliers,
- Laboratory equipment suppliers
Crowne Plaza Beirut, Lebanon
Millers (Flour and feed) Registration Information:
|| 150 USD per person
- Online Payment – Master Card & Visa only are accepted. Once the Credit card is charged the online system will send an automated invoice which will be linked in the confirmation email.
Please note that only those registrants whose fees have been paid in full will be admitted to the conference.
Terms and Conditions:
- Registration closes on 16th August 2019
- No refunds after registration with payment. Change of participant is possible.
- Registration fees include:
- Access for two (2) days Forum
- Simultaneous Translation English – Arabic
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Conference Bag
- Conference Brochure (English and Arabic)
- Preferred rates at the Crowne Plaza, Beirut
- Access to Forum papers (online after the forum)
- One (1) copy of the “Future of Flour” Arabic Edition
- Hotel bookings to be done directly by booking directly via the below link with the recommended hotel (Crowne Plaza). Please click on the below button to book your room.
Suppliers / Sponsors Registration Information:
|Suppliers/ Sponsors (additional registrant to sponsorship package only)
||450 USD per additional person
The sponsorship packages start from only $2500 per company.
Benefits of sponsoring with us:
- Two (2) complimentary registrations*
- One (1) information desk (1 table and 4 chairs)
- Company logo to be mentioned in the forum brochure and all communication with participants
- One (1) Presentation slot during the forum**
*Note: Contact us to receive the complimentary code for registration
**Confirmation of the presentation only after the Forum Committee approval – Please submit your application for a paper via the abstract submission online portal. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org